Here are the rules of your game...
- If you buy a home, Someone moves clockwise around the board (The future you buy to be built on one of the proper properties of this or any other color group you can own. ).
- The high bidder pays the Bank the amount of the offer in cash (and receives the title of title for this property).
- The new owner who does this mixes all the cards together. .
- Players chooses a character .
- While whistling tunes, The high bidder pays the Bank the amount of the offer in cash (and players will face the clock until all the cards are treated. ).
- While whistling tunes, You should recognise the policeman's authority .
- If the leasehold is available, you chooses a character .
- The Pompatus mixes all the cards together. (and receives the title of title for this property).
- If you buy a home, Players moves clockwise around the board (, but many players may be in the same room.).
- Each player chooses a character (season to taste).
Wait? What’s going on?
Oh, it’s simple. In our novel, Hooflandia, Jeremy Clovenhoof and his friends devise a board game (simply called The Game) which is constructed from all the left over bits of old board games. As we were writing the novel, we decided that we would do the same thing, mostly for fun.
But our game needs rules and that’s where the power of technology comes in. We found lots of board game rules and put them through Google Translate a few times until they were really ripe and then we fed them into our super-dooper Hooflandia bot which analysed the rules and invented new ones for us.
You can get some new rules just by refreshing the page.
Hooflandia, a novel about why setting up your own independent country in a pub beer garden isn’t as easy as it looks.