Date(s) - 16/11/2019
10:00 am - 4:30 pm
The self-publishing launch package: from finished draft to first twenty reviews.
- Understand the advantages and disadvantages of self-publishing.
- Analyse what type of book you have written, and how to describe it
- What to look for when it comes to book covers
- Editing: the different types of editing and why you might need them
- Your brand and how you will present it to the world
- How to find readers
- Preparing the manuscript for publication
- Timetable for launch
The course assumes that attendees have a finished piece of work (most likely a novel), or a work in progress.
Tickets will be available from Writing East Midlands