Date(s) - 02/02/2019
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Birmingham and Midland Institute
This one day course will answer your high-level questions about self-publishing and help you to determine whether it’s for you. You will leave with a clear idea of what things you need to do and how to go about doing them.
The course assumes that you have a finished piece of work, or a work in progress.
We will cover the following topics:
- Myth-busting: the advantages and disadvantages of self-publishing.
- What have I written, and how will I describe it?
- Looking at book covers
- Editing: the different types of editing and why you might need them
- Your brand and how you will present it to the world
- Where will you find readers?
- Preparing the manuscript for publication
- Timetable for launch