Heide and Iain love to work with readers’ groups, literature festivals and libraries.
They have delivered many talks, workshops and events.
Here’s a list (not an exhaustive one) of events that they have delivered or taken part in:
- Story creation workshop for beginners and experienced writers.
- Workshop on comedy writing techniques
- Presentation on self publishing and marketing
- Presentation on book cover design (with graphic artist Mike Watts)
- Discussion panels (as guests and moderators)
If you’re interested in a workshop or a speaking engagement then do get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Availability and location are big factors in whether they can help, but Iain and Heide are happy to present via Skype or Google hangout.
“You are both a hugely funny double act” [Karen Mitchell, Rugby Book Lovers]
“…the workshop was well structured with exercises to break down barriers and get participants working straight away.” [Sue Barsby, Leftlion]