Heide and Iain love to work with readers’ groups, literature festivals and libraries.
They have delivered many talks, workshops and events.
Here’s a list (not an exhaustive one) of workshops available:
- Story and Character – a 3 day workshop (shorter versions available)
- Blockbuster Stories – Using Hollywood structure techniques to build your story – a 1 day workshop
- Epic Stories – Using mythic structure techniques to build your story – a 1 day workshop
- Get inside your story –Tools to analyse, break down and rebuild your story – a 1 day workshop
- Selling your Story (to yourself and then others) – a 1 day workshop
- Creating the self-publishing launch package: from finished draft to your first twenty reviews – a 1 day workshop
- Using personas to create a narrative voice
- Comedy writing techniques
- Book cover design (with graphic artist Mike Watts)
They have also taken part in many discussion panels (as guests and moderators)
If you’re interested in a workshop or a speaking engagement then do get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Availability and location are big factors in whether they can help, but Iain and Heide are happy to present via Skype or Google hangout.
“You are both a hugely funny double act” [Karen Mitchell, Rugby Book Lovers]
“…the workshop was well structured with exercises to break down barriers and get participants working straight away.” [Sue Barsby, Leftlion]